OVER 14 TECHNIQUE CHAPTERS INCLUDE:
- How to thermal better?
- How to glide better?
- How to navigate ‘Intermediate byndrome’?
- When to step up – and when to step down
- How to tweak your mental game
- How to avoid accidents
- How to lill complacency
- How to throw your reserve
- When and how to approach SIV training
- How to fly competitions
- How to fly big XCs – learning to fly faster
- How to recover from frightening experiences
- Threat and error Management: what we can learn from other aviation disciplines
ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF ADVANCED PARAGLIDING
Gavin McClurg is an outstanding writer, pilot and communicator, who enjoys the respect and appreciation of tens of thousands of pilots worldwide for his Cloudbase Mayhem podcast series. Gavin is an established adventure pilot and Red Bull X-Alps pilot.